Commit to Success!
Join Us & Get Your Legal Marketing on the Fast Track!
NEXT WORKSHOP: OCT. 9-11 | KANSAS CITY
Click Here to Register Now
Commit yourself to your own success and follow the steps required to achieve it.
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
If you’re ready to grow your practice in a way that allows you to do the type of work you most enjoy, with the clients (and referral sources) you most enjoy, earn a good living and make a good life for yourself and your family — then join us for three days that can transform your career. This is your chance to get personal, face-to-face training with IMS President Kyle Krull, Esq., and Vice President Jennifer Campbell Goddard, along with the entire IMS team of legal marketing professionals.
Whether you’ve been to several Fast Track workshops, or want to join us for the first time, our Fall workshop will bring you new strategies and tools to help you become more profitable, enjoy working with better clients, eliminate push-back and fee pressure, and develop a truly supportive referral network.
The marketing floodgates opened wide this year with game-changing advancements in SEO, internet advertising, mobile, video and social media marketing. Your Essential systems are primed and ready to capitalize on these changes — but are you?
- Google Adwords: It’s way more than just those little text boxes you see on the Search Results pages. Discover how to strategically leverage AdWords to build your brand, reach new referral sources, and generate leads!
- Video Marketing: Talk about opening the flood gates! Video email, video optimization, video ads, YouTube channels … video dominates the web and local search. Learn new strategies that put your videos to work!
- Market Research & Analysis: So, there’s a lot of talk about what works and what doesn’t work in legal marketing. We’ve tapped into a treasure trove of marketing statistics from more than 100 estate planning law firms — most of them very much like yours — and recruited leading research analyst David Goddard to give us the real scoop. Where should you focus your marketing efforts? The numbers tell the story!
- Social Media, Social Search, Social Marketing: Don’t give your competition a head start in social media! Learn how the latest updates to Facebook, Linked In, Twitter and Google+ impact legal marketing, and why you should be a market leader.
- Results-Based Estate Planning: Training and insight on the system that is revolutionizing the practice of estate planning — eliminate push-back on fees, enhance the quality of your face-time with clients and build a powerhouse of client referrals.
Remember, success is not something you have, it’s something you do. I challenge you to join us here in Kansas City for a three-day workshop and start Doing Success.
*Dr. Steve Maraboli is the Executive Director of the Michael Thomas Research Center for Social & Behavioral Science in New York and is widely recognized as a leading voice in the fields of Behavioral Science, Personal Enhancement, Peak Performance, and the Human Potential. A popular speaker and bestselling inspirational author, Steve’s fun, dynamic, and impactful speeches have been enthusiastically featured and praised by media. His written work has been published and shared across the globe in more than 20 languages. Dr. Maraboli is the creator of a new field of breakthrough science, Psycho-Neuro-Actualization™, or as he refers to it, “The science of getting out of your own way.”
A NOTE ABOUT CLE
Integrity Marketing Solutions is not an approved Continuing Education Sponsor. However, you may still receive continuing legal education credit for your participation by submitting the course agenda and materials to your certifying agency. Many states will recognize courses on professional ethics in advertising, and attorney obligations client data security. A Certificate of Completion will be provided to all of those in attendance. It is your responsibility to file for CLE credit and approval is not guaranteed.